Tightly held by one family for over 30 years, this is a rare opportunity to get your hands on an exquisite north-east facing waterfront block on the prestigious Isle of Capri.
With a huge potential to renovate, turn this family home into your waterfront dream abode or knock down and rebuild – the choice is yours. Ideal for retirees and young families alike, this single level home has a perfect layout to please all with two separate living areas, a large open plan kitchen and a dining room overlooking the pool area. Stunning views of the canal and Surfers Paradise make this the picture-perfect Gold Coast haven.
Highlight features include:
• Sought-after north-east aspect
• Large undercover outside deck area overlooking the canal; in-ground pool; private jetty
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms and living areas
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with tub, shower and separate toilet; ensuite with shower
• 2 separate, spacious living areas plus dining room
• Open plan kitchen with built-in appliances
• Multi-purpose room with laundry and powder room with separate entrance from main house
• Secure double carport
Walking distance from the exciting Harris Farm Markets and the Via Roma Shops, you can also jump in the car and be on the golden sands of Surfers Paradise in just over 5 minutes. Gold Coast staples such as the Turf Club & HOTA are less than a 10-minute drive away, making this home as central to everything as can be.