Superbly built double-story home oozing with character and charm – this spacious family home in a quiet street in the heart of Elanora is ideal for the growing family.
This is only the second time this property is on the market and over the years it has been extremely well kept. Besides four big bedrooms, this home has a large living room, a kitchen with dining room overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool, and a sizeable rumpus room which can be used as a kids’ playroom, a mancave or a fifth bedroom. Three renovated bathrooms make the home complete. Watch the sun set over the sea from your own backyard; an elevated garden platform large enough to host a table of six gives you stunning ocean glimpses and panoramic views over Elanora.
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and large ensuite with garden views
– Three spare bedrooms upstairs, plus large rumpus room downstairs
– Renovated guest bathroom with bathtub upstairs; 3rd bathroom with shower downstairs
– Open kitchen & dining room overlooking the garden; in-ground pool with spa tub
– Large undercover entertaining area; garden with shed
– Spacious double lock-up garage
The perfect position of this home is only a short stroll to the Pines Shopping Center & a 2-minute drive to Elanora State School. There is a plethora of parks & playgrounds in the immediate area, and the entrance to the M1 is just a stone’s throw away. Jump in the car for a 5-minute drive to the popular beaches of Palm Beach, Currumbin and the famous Alley.
Don’t wait a moment longer to enquire – our vendor is exceptionally motivated and all offers will be submitted.