Meticulously renovated throughout, this stunning single level home is the one you’ve been waiting for… and the keys could soon be yours!
This luxurious, beach style property is the epitome of coastal dream living, with its natural inside/outside flow and open plan, Hamptons style design. Timber flooring and high-end finishes throughout, the home is designed with immaculate attention to detail which you will appreciate in the high-quality renovations.
The ultimate entertainer, both the front and the back of the home feature a fully fenced yard with a large, undercover timber deck. The fully self-contained multipurpose room with private yard can be used to host family and friends; or maximize your rental returns with Airbnb/holiday letting.
Highlight features include:
• Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, Smeg oven & built-in dishwasher
• Large living and dining room with split system air conditioning
• 4 spacious bedrooms in the main house; 2 with ceiling fans & 2 with air conditioning
• Master bedroom opens up to the outside deck & garden; walk-in robe and ensuite with shower
• Large family bathroom with bathtub & shower
• Laundry with toilet
• Fully self-contained multipurpose room with kitchenette, bathroom & separate, fenced yard
• Fully fenced, grassy front and back yard with undercover entertaining deck on both sides of the home
• 506m2 corner block in central, Southern Palm Beach
• Approx. 600m to PBC High School
Central to everything, this Southern pocket of Palm Beach is one of the most desirable areas the Gold Coast has to offer. An easy 15-minute stroll to the beach and equally close to Coles in The Pavilions, this property is also just a stone’s throw away from the suburb’s best cafes and restaurants. Cross the street to walk the dog or play with the kids in Laguna Park or stroll to the Palm Beach Farmers Markets every Saturday morning. Access to the M1 is just a 3-minute drive away, which will get you to Brisbane in an hour or the Gold Coast airport in only 15 minutes.