Set on a large 904m2 block, this elevated home will make you feel like you have found your own private oasis in one of Elanora’s most sought-after streets.
On the market for the first time in 30 years, this home is superbly presented and impeccable maintained. A cozy yet spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area opens up to a huge outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the treetops. The aspect of the dwelling makes it incredibly private from any neighbours whilst being located in one of the most central streets of its suburb.
• 3 spacious bedrooms plus study
• Large family bathroom with tub, shower & separate toilet; ensuite with shower & toilet
• Airconditioned open plan living & dining area
• Modern kitchen with gas stovetop, oven & built-in dishwasher
• Spacious outdoor undercover deck with treetop views
• Second outdoor entertaining area with manicured gardens at the front of the house; fully fenced
• Double lockup carport
• Large 904m2 block with huge potential
• Ample under house storage
Located centrally to just about everything, you can drive to the Pines Shopping Centre in only 2 minutes or find yourself on the golden sands of Palm Beach in 5. The entrance to the M1 is a mere stone’s throw away, bringing you to Brisbane in an hour or to the Gold Coast airport in just 15 minutes. Elanora State High School is located at the end of the street and Elanora Primary School is just around the corner, making it the perfect family location.
Homes in this area don’t last long so put this one on the top of your must-inspect list or call Daniel and Esmeralda today to find out more.