Located in one of the most popular suburbs on the Coast, this immaculately maintained duplex is the epitome of Palm Beach living.
Lovingly owned by one family since it was built 20 years ago, this home has a gorgeous open plan design, ensuring an abundance of natural light and airflow throughout. The kitchen, dining and living room seamlessly flow into the outdoor entertaining area, making for a perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Upstairs, you will find a study nook, two spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom and a stunning master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony overlooking the popular Tallebudgera Creek.
Highlight features include:
• Master bedroom with ducted a/c, built-in robe and private balcony with Tallebudgera Creek views;
• Ensuite with corner spa bath, shower and toilet;
• 2 spacious bedrooms with ducted a/c, ceiling fans and built-in robes;
• Family bathroom with tub and shower, separate toilet;
• Study nook;
• Open plan chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry;
• Spacious living and dining area overlooking the manicured garden;
• Downstairs powder room and laundry with side access;
• Double remote-control garage;
• Fully fenced yard with garden shed, undercover entertaining patio;
• 180m to Tallebudgera Creek.
North Palm Beach is one of the most sought-after suburbs of 2021 and will continue to rise in the coming years. Located right next to Tallebudgera Creek, this home offers the creme-de-la-creme of coastal living. Take out the boat or kayak and enjoy a day on the water, alternatively stroll over to the Talle Surf Club which is only 800m down the road. The entrance to the M1 is a 5-minute drive, taking you to the Gold Coast airport in 15 minutes and to Brisbane in an hour.