Experience all the benefits of the laid-back Gold Coast lifestyle in this low maintenance, single level entertainer.
Superbly presented and immaculately maintained, this 4-bedroom home is set on a 636m2 flat block, making it ideal for retirees and young families alike. The impressive outdoor area includes a fully fenced grassy yard, a large undercover entertaining patio and an in-ground pool with waterfall feature – guaranteeing hours of fun-filled downtime for the entire family.
Inside, the home has a natural flow that encourages indoor/outdoor living while catching the natural light throughout all rooms.
Highlight features include:
• Total of 4 spacious bedrooms: 3 with ceiling fans and built-in robes plus master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with tub and shower
• Open plan kitchen (including walk-in pantry) and dining area overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
• Separate living area with reverse cycle a/c
• Large undercover entertaining patio
• Fully fenced grassy yard with irrigation system, spacious garden shed
• In-ground saltwater pool with waterfall feature
• Double lockup garage
• Side access for a boat, caravan or jetski
• 5.5 kW solar
• In Currumbin State School and PBC High School catchment area
Located in a quiet pocket of Currumbin Waters, this home is located a stone’s throw away from the Currumbin Fair shops. Enjoy a beach day at the famous Currumbin Alley or at the golden sands of Palm Beach. The entrance to the M1 is just a few minutes’ drive, bringing you to the Gold Coast airport in under 15 minutes or to Brisbane in an hour.
The sellers are motivated, so put this one on your must-inspect list today! Call Daniel & Esmeralda for more info on 0466 665 030.