41 Brisbane Corso, FAIRFIELD QLD 4103
SOLD By Jason Adcock $3.05 Million
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A FURTHER INSIGHT TO THE PROPERTY
The sellers have moved out and relocated to the North Coast, so this Absolute Riverfront Home will be SOLD.
Sleek, light-filled interiors complement the striking angles of the home’s exterior, with the property designed to integrate perfectly with its beautiful flora and river surrounds.This stunning home offers everything you could possibly want in a family home, with its expansive design, river-front mooring, panoramic river views, and proximity to schools, the University of Queensland and the city.
Simply move in and revel in the modern elegance of this exceptionally presented home which promises to fulfil all your family’s needs now and into the future.
– four spacious, light-filled bedrooms
– gorgeous master bedroom with opulent ensuite comprising bath and shower
– four fully appointed bathrooms
– expansive light-filled living area leading to outdoor entertaining area
– open-plan kitchen and dining with stunning river outlook
– sleek kitchen with expansive island bench, breakfast buffet and quality appliances
– elevated outdoor living and dining area with kitchen facilities
– striking timber internal staircase
– spacious home office with fit-for-purpose built-ins
– pristine white walls and polished timber floors with stylish light fittings
– dedicated laundry with ample storage
– landscaped gardens with water features and river views
– outdoor timber decking walkways framed by established flora
– external timber stairs leading to terraces and manicured lawn
– private mooring for boat
– double lock-up garage
– air-conditioning throughout
Set upon 1046m2 of absolute riverfront land, the property’s outdoor areas are green, lush and stylish. The fully landscaped backyard and gardens overlook the river while there’s plenty of room to add a pool if you wish. Wander down to the water to your own personal pontoon (10m x 3m) offering endless possibilities to enjoy everything riverside living has to offer. With work, lifestyle and cultural offerings at your fingertips, the home is also just 10 minutes to the University of Queensland across the Eleanor Schonell bridge.
- 4 Bed
- 4 Bath
- 2 Car
- Land is 1,046 m²
- Floor Area is 59 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining