Hi everyone! It’s about time I sat and took a minute to introduce myself to all of the people who have recently started following my journey here, THANK YOU!
Obviously, this page is sharing all things real-estate, but there is so much more to me than being “Jason Adcock the real estate agent’ so, below I’ve listed some more personal things about me that the majority of you wouldn’t know.
- Before getting into Real Estate my wife Michelle and I used to own and run restaurants at Graceville and Rosalie called “The Contented Tummy”
Contented Tummy Graceville- January 1993. Located where Goodness Gracious Café is currently operating.
- I’m originally from Cairns North Queensland and came to Brisbane in 1985
- My first job was at Wallace Bishop Jewellerswhere I started as watch and jewellery technician and eventually became a store manager and I’m happy to say I still do business with the Bishop family
- I met my beautiful wife who I have been married to for 31 years at the The Caxton Hotelin 1986 on a Sunday afternoon
- My favourite restaurants in Brisbane are Stanley Restaurant, SK Steak & Oyster and Persone Restaurant
- I’m very passionate about raising money for children’s charities and have helped over the years donate through charity Auctions and fundraising more than $750,000
- I bought my first property in 1986 when I was just 20, it was a unit at 30 Waverley Rd Taringa for $76,000
I look forward to sharing more but would love to know which one has surprised you the most.